Effective Date: 1/1/2012
The South Motors Group of Companies respects the privacy of our customers. In offering our customers the best, most effective and most personal shopping experience available, we also strive to employ practices that ensure information collected about you is used conscientiously and appropriately.
With regard to that policy, the following further explains:
1) The types of information we may collect from you;
2) The types of information we may disclose to third parties;
3) The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information; and
4) How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU:We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
1) Information we receive from you on applications or others forms, which may include your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, income, and employment history;
2) Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a consumer-reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness, credit score, consumer report or credit history;
3) Representations made by you to us, such as you employment history, your account balances, and payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities whom you have listed as a reference;
4) Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses; if you request e-mail contact from us or send us an e-mail, we may retain your e-mail address and the messages themselves.
THE CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you, as described above, to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as third parties who manufacture or supply our goods and services, advertise or market our products and services, make customer satisfaction inquiries on our behalf, or provide internet related marketing services. We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We are not required to give you opportunity to opt out of such disclosures.